Monday, March 26, 2012

Home again

I have had a wonderful weekend at Grötö.
I picked up Marianne at Rasta in Grums and continued our way to Grötö.
Time goes very fast chatting and driving at the same time and in Sweden you cannot drive all the way without having a fika.

You have to take two ferries to get to Grötö and the first one is to Björkö and the yellow ferries are free of charge.




We met Paulina and a whole bunch of other people at Björkö, Framnäs.
I took a lot of fiber with me and the last ferry is only for people so we had to leave the car behind and this is what came out of the car:


We made it save and sound to Grötö and checked in in our accomodation and look what we got as a welcoming present:




And this is what I bought. Not much but enough to keep me busy for a while.
The bright ones I am going to knit a cardigan of from TantKofta and the purple ones I bought from Lenas garn and I still have not decide what to do with them. I just could not resist.















And I want to thank everyone who has made this weekend as wonderful as it was both for business and pleasure.

0 reacties:

Post a Comment