Friday, September 28, 2012

Spinning weekend

And again it is Friday. What happened with the rest of the week? Last weekend I had Spinning classes and I had three students. I had a great day and so did they.
My three students all had a different goal. One had already participated in a Drop Spindle class a couple of months ago and another one wanted to learn how to spin on a Turkish spindle and the third one wanted to learn it all! As said, I had a great time.

We started of with a Handspinner and soon everyone had the hang of it and in the mean time I tried out the Turkish Spindle. What a pleasure and so convenient with Andean Plying.

Time flew by and in the end one was spinning on her own Turkish Spindle and the other two were spinning on a Spinning Wheel.
One on my Ashford Joy and another one on a Ashford Traveller

All very happy to have accomplished something.
I am already working on another class.

1 comment:

  1. My head is spinning arround .....
    van al dat gespin:)
    Maar ik begrijp dat je lekker bezig bent!!
    Ik hoor namen van dingen...ben echt een leek
    wat dat betreft.
    Maar net als veel andere dingen lijkt het me heel leuk om te doen.
    Nou meis fijne dag vandaag!
    xxxPetra,




    ReplyDelete