Monday, June 6, 2011

My new project?

This morning I wook up early and decided to block my Multnomah shawl and here it is:


















On the Siv fest a couple of months ago I won 3 skeins of Noblesse in blue/grey and that was not enough for my feather and fan border so I bought 2 skeins of Alpaca from Schachenmeyr and that worked like a charm. I am very happy with my shawl!

Now the question is what to start for a new project?
I have some lovely alpaca in a rustlike colour and about 300 grams of it!


Any suggestions?
So far I like this and cannot decide:
Fichu by Fadenidylle
Cladonia by Kirsten Kapur

All suggestions are welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful shawl! Well done :)
    In my opinion the cladonia shawl should be knitted in two colours, or three.
    Have you seen the Narnia shawl?
    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/narnia-shawl
    That one would be gorgeous in your yarn!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Fichu shawl will look the best in with that yarn...

    ReplyDelete