Wednesday, April 6, 2011

webshop

Today I had big plans!!!
The main goal was finishing my webshop for all my swedish friends.
When I looked at my calendar this morning at 10.00 am I discovered that we had a planned outage!
So between 11.00 am and 14.00 we had no electricity and I usely do not plan my days and today I had plans!!!
So no computer for me and then a friend called if she could drop by. Sure, always welcome !!
She left round 16.00 and then dinerpreparations and all that. 
So that leaves me to sit behind my computer at about 19.00 hrs.
I cannot keep my eyes open so now I am really going to bed. 
At least I finished spinning my baby alpacka while my friend was here and the website................
not yet I amfraid. It takes longer than i suspected.
Good night everyone!!

0 reacties:

Post a Comment