Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What to do?

It has been a wonderful Easter and I was home alone with my eldest daughter and I should just count the buttonholes I knitted on my Tant Kofta's Kofta when I discovered a mistake and I cannot live with mistakes.


















Second Easter day I had a wonderful knitting meeting at Ateljé Norrgården/Ostbiten and decided to take out just the stripe were the mistake was but that was more complicated then I thought (it took the whole afternoon and a part of the evening) so I ripped out the whole cardigan and have now began again from the beginning. I lot of people were chocked by me doing it but I would not been satisfied if I left it that way. 
So today I have begun again.

My daughter and I went to the yarn store today and bought some yarn for her shrug for her ball dress.
This is the one I am going to knit.
I am not knitting it with the recommended mohair yarn but with Drops Lace (alpaca with silk) and it is very nice to knit in and I have to say fairly easy knitting and not a job to be done in front of the TV.

My third project to start up is to spin 100 grams of black angora for Rebecka who won a lottery at the online knittingcafé.
So I have a busy week ahead of me and I have ordered a mini washer to wash my wool in. They are expected to have them in at the end of April and was kind of a bummer because my husband is in the Netherlands and it would be perfect for him to pick it up. Unfortunately not meant to be!

Bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. Synd att du fick repa upp allt. Ibland är det svårt att acceptera misstagen man gör i och om man bestämmer sig för att det här får jag leva med så kan det ändå vara så att man har svårt att acceptera det när plagget är klart. Din kofta kommer bli så fin när den är klar!
    Kram på dig och tack för senast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh vad jag har letat efter denna kofta!
      Så snygg med randningen med de aviga varven just med det mörkare garnet. jag hoppas det är OK att jag går vidare med ide´n till en egen kofta!
      Jag har precis införskaffat Tant Koftas mönster så nu blir det räkna av...

      Delete
  2. Undrar om du stickar två varv med varje färg? Även de aviga varven? Jag har lite svårt att se... men jag får väl gör en provlapp...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mia, två varv med varje färg. Man sticker 3 rätta varv och en avika.

      Delete
  3. Tack! Nu är jag sugen att komma igång!

    ReplyDelete